- Duration: 4hrs
- Departs: 8:30am
- Adult: $110
- Additional child: $55
**This tour is postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions.**
Join us for a magical 4hr dolphin and whale search aboard the modern and stable M.V. Amaroo - enjoy the cruise along the scenic western beaches of Fraser Island
Cruises depart daily until the official end of the whale season. Morning cruise: 8:30am - 12.30pm.
Your cruise includes:
- Courtesy bus from accommodation
- Morning tea served aboard
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on dolphins, whales and features of Fraser Island
Our vessel features:
- COVID-19 safe practices and facilities
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Hydrophone and underwater camera
- Fully licensed
What to bring:
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 8:30am
Captained and crewed by our experienced team with many years of local whale watch experience you're in for a great day.
Cruise through protected waters of Platypus Bay in search of local and migrating dolphins, scan the seas for a flash or a splash of the first whale to arrive, signalling the start of the whale watching season.
Experience the majestic beaches and coloured sands as you cruise down the western side Fraser Island. Enjoy a discounted lunch at the club after your cruise. Suitable for all ages its fun for all the family.
Whale watching from Hervey Bay is second to none, it truly is like no other place. Experience whale watching at its best from the whale watching capitol of world.