- Duration: 7hrs
- Departs: 9:00am
- From: $75
- Adult return: $80
- Member return: $75
- Child return: $40
This tour takes you on a round-trip to the beautiful Heritage City of Maryborough, where you can disembark to enjoy the ‘Sunday in the Park’ festivities and market stalls.
Departing from Hervey Bay we’ll cruise through the internationally protected wetlands of the Great Sandy Straits before navigating the Mary River to Maryborough’s Queens Park wharf, where the Sunday in the Park festival is held.
We’ll dock for up-to 1.5hrs, giving you plenty of time to explore the river-side town. Grab a ride on the miniature replica locomotive or full-size replica of the ‘Mary Anne’ steam train. Enjoy your light-lunch (included with your cruise) in the immaculately kept Queens Park, whilst listening to the classic brass band playing in the grandstand. Browse the various market and food stalls or visit the heritage city museums.
- Light lunch and morning tea
- 1.5hrs ashore in Maryborough
- Discount on dining at The Boat Club café and restaurant*
- National park and landing fees
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Covered top deck with 360° views
- Fully licensed
What to bring:
- Sunglasses and hat
- Camera, binoculars (for spotting wildlife)
- 9:00am Sundays from the Hervey Bay Boat Club