- Duration: 2hrs
- Departs: 4:30pm
- From: $45
- Adult: $45
- Family (2a + 2c): $90
- Child: $30
- Members: $40
- 1 Adult + Free Child: $45
- 1 Member + 1Free Child: $40
Nothing beats watching the sun set at sea and the experience of returning to port at dusk.
Our tranquil evening cruise, from Hervey Bay into the Great Sandy Straits Marine Park is the perfect appetiser for your evening ahead.
Enjoy a complementary glass of champagne as you soak up the changing colours of the bay. Keep your eyes peeled for our local dolphins and other wildlife that frequent the Marine Park at dusk. Kick back and relax as the sun sets behind the yardarm.
Early evening is a special time to be on the water. As everyone else heads for harbour marine wildlife comes out to play. You'll find the peacefulness of the water perfectly reflecting the evening light, and the lights of Hervey Bay twinkling in the distance mesmerising.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean
- Enjoy a complementary glass of champagne
- Scenic destinations may include Woody Island, Round island, Pelican Bank and the Historic Urangan Pier
- Watch out for nocturnal marine life that comes out to play as the sun sets
- Can you spot a Dingo on Fraser?
- Package discount with dining options
- Courtesy bus transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Complementary glass of champagne
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- Canteen open for purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks, chips etc
- Fast, comfortable and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Covered top deck with 360° views
- Fully licensed
What to bring
- Sunglasses, hat
- Warm jumper (it can get a bit chilly after the sun sets)
- Camera, binoculars (for spotting wildlife)
Departs from: The Hervey Bay Boat Club - 4:00pm Saturdays
Notes: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions. One free Child (under 14yrs) per paying adult.
Available November - June.
Make a Booking
Check-in: Guests must check-in 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure.
Free tickets: Cruises with persons advertised "Travel Free" is conditional to being accompanied by a Full Fare paying person.
Guaranteed whale sightings: Whale sightings are guaranteed between the 1st August and 18th October. In the unlikely event that the captain is unable to locate a whale during a Whale Watching cruise between these dates, a complimentary return ticket will be offered. No refunds will be issued.
Terms & Conditions: By booking a tour with us you agree to the terms & conditions outlined here.