- Duration: 2hrs
- Departs: 3:30-4:30pm depending on time of year
- From: $55
- Adult: $55
- Family (2a + 2c): $110
- Child: $15
- Members: $50
- 1 Adult + Free Child: $55
- 1 Member + 1Free Child: $50
Nothing beats watching the sunset at sea and the experience of returning to port at dusk.
Our tranquil evening cruise, from Hervey Bay into the Great Sandy Straits Marine Park is the perfect appetiser for your evening ahead.
Select dates also include live music aboard featuring a local acoustic artist, upcoming dates are:Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as you soak up the changing colours of the bay. Keep your eyes peeled for our local dolphins and other wildlife that frequent the Marine Park at dusk. Kick back and relax as the sun sets behind the yardarm.
Early evening is a special time to be on the water. As everyone else heads for harbour marine wildlife comes out to play. You'll find the peacefulness of the water perfectly reflecting the evening light, and the lights of Hervey Bay twinkling in the distance mesmerising.
- Watch the sunset over the ocean
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne
- Scenic destinations may include Woody Island, Round Island, Pelican Bank, and the Historic Urangan Pier
- Watch out for nocturnal marine life that comes out to play as the sun sets
- Can you spot a Dingo on Fraser?
- Package discount with dining options
- Complimentary glass of champagne
- Discount on dining at The Boat Club café and restaurant*
- Expert commentary on the marine wildlife and Fraser Island landmarks
- Canteen open for purchase of alcoholic and soft drinks, chips etc
- Fast, comfortable, and stable
- 3 viewing decks
- Covered top deck with 360° views
- Fully licensed
What to bring
- Sunglasses, hat
- Warm jumper (it can get a bit chilly after the sun sets)
- Camera, binoculars (for spotting wildlife)
Departs from: The Hervey Bay Boat Club between 3:30pm / 4:30pm depending on time of year
Notes: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions. One free Child (under 14yrs) per paying adult.
Kids free: Cruises with persons advertised "Travel Free" is conditional to being accompanied by a Full Fare paying person.
Check-in: Guests must check-in 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding 15 minutes prior to departure.
Route change: Route and destination subject to change without notice, due to tides and weather conditions.
Terms & Conditions: By booking a tour with us you agree to the terms & conditions outlined here.